Ten Ways to Dazzle Your Brand [List]
These days having a decent product to sell isn’t good enough. A good product or a good deal is just as likely to fail as a bad product without the right ‘look’ and the right marketing. Today the fastest and most efficient way to market a product is to use a website. But online marketing is also the most competitive form of marketing today. To make sure that your brand gets the audience interest it deserves, it needs the right salad dressing.
Here are ten ways to ensure that online audiences are kind to what you have to offer:
- Have A Good Sounding Name: Your brand name is the first thing anyone sees, do it’s the first thing that you’re judged on. No spelling errors. Ever. Try for either a hip or a professional name, whichever serves you better. Keep it short simple and classy. Always.
- Logo: It is just as important as your name and so same rules apply. Keep it simple. Nike made its mark on the world with a just check mark! Elaborate logos tend to look bad and no one waits to figure out what they are. So clean and classy are all the way.
- Create a Strong Website: Potential clients rely on the Internet to find information, and judge you by your online presence. If you’re unavailable, or god forbid… shabby, you lose the chance to influence them.
- Have A Strong Social Presence: People trust brands that other people trust. Make a Facebook page, and get a twitter following going. Social networking sites are where your target audiences come to interact. If your friend likes a page you’ll probably check it out with a little more interest than an average page. Almost all 86 percent of your serious clientele will check your social media profiles.
- Maintain Brand Loyalty: Make sure that consumers know that you will offer excellent customer service. A few exceptions for loyal customers goes a long way to supporting a strong social presence. For instance if one old customer receives a free gift certificate, or discount, or one of your numerous twitter followers is given a free shopping credit. This will go a long way in supporting your brand. This will also automatically create social networking and advertising, as these individuals will then post and spread such stories on Facebook, twitter etc.
- Get Blogging: Author and publish guest posts on high-profile or well-trafficked sites in your expertise. It’s a great way to promote both your brand and your business. Start with free guest blogging communities, like My Blog Guest and Guest Blog It.
- Contests: Host contests on your most active online presence. Everyone wants to be a winner, and contests have a certain good will to them. They will increase interest in your brand and thus increase awareness.
- Promote Others: You must give credit to get credit. Give due respect to your peers and competitors, it will not only help you make business connections, it will also establishes your brand as one that’s generous and helpful.
- Use SEO: Be it a do-it yourself effort, or hired experts, figure out how to get your site ranking high in search results for greater exposure.
- Get Interviewed: There is a certain credibility to an interviewed man, take advantage of invitations to be interviewed or consulted, and use them to promote yourself.
Kasim Aslam is digital ninja at Sol8.com, Arizona’s fastest growing digital marketing firm and in-house specialist of web design, SEO and more to promote their client’s company and make it visible and competitive.
Post Tags: marketing, search engine optimization, social media