Get More ‘Likes’ on Facebook with These Simple Tips
You can have one of the most interesting Facebook pages online but if no one knows about you, it’s not doing much good. You need to draw traffic to your page and once consumers are there, you need to keep them coming back. If you can do this, you’ll eventually build a fan base of loyal followers and increase your brand awareness.
It takes time and effort to direct traffic to your Facebook page but it’s definitely worth it. The more visitors you get, the more potential you have to increase sales and build a brand that consumers trust.
Get more “Likes” on Facebook with these simple tips:
- Offer Good, Interesting Content- If you want visitors to “Like” your page and become a fan, you need to give them a reason to keep coming back. You can do this by offering content that is interesting and useful. For example, you can post informational articles, tips and how to articles that readers can benefit from.
- Tell Others about Your Page- There are several ways you can tell others about your Facebook page to get them to visit. Once there, they will have the option to “Like” your page. One good way to do this is to post a status update about your FB page and use it to invite viewers to visit. You can also add a link to your Facebook page in emails or put your URL on business cards and any other forms of communications you have.
- Offer Incentives- You can get many visitors to “Like” your page by offering incentives that apply only to the visitors that become fans and follow your Facebook page. This could include contest, discounts and special offers on your products and services. It can also include exclusive articles and videos that only your fans can view. Simply use a static html to create a landing page that includes a “reveal tab” allowing fans to see this content.
- Install a “Like” Button within Your Post- You can help generate traffic to your Facebook page and increase brand awareness by installing a “Like” button into your post.
- Connect to Twitter- Connect your Facebook page to your Twitter account. When you do this, the posts that you put on Facebook will be sent to your Twitter page and then it will link back to your Facebook page.
- Install a Facebook “Like Box” on Your Website- By installing a Facebook “Like Box” on your website page, visitors can easily “Like” your FB page without leaving your website. You can customize the box to make it more appealing and adjust the size to fit perfectly on your site.
- Encourage Visitors to Leave Comments- By encouraging visitors to leave comments, you’re allowing them to be an active part of your page and this will encourage them to become a fan. Comments from visitors also help to generate more traffic to your page.
- Ask Visitors to Join- Sometimes, something as simple as installing a “Join my Facebook Page” will encourage visitors to “Like” your page.
- Buy “Like” for Your Facebook Page- If you just can’t seem to get visitors to “Like” your page, you can give yourself a jumpstart by buying Facebook likes. Once others see that you have a lot of followers, they’ll be more inclined to “Like” you as well.
Using Facebook to advertise your business is a great idea. This social media site attracts all types of consumers and it has many features that will help you target a specific audience. Once users visit your page, you need to keep them engaged and interested in the things that you have to offer.
You need to build a brand that people trust and Facebook can help you do that. Once you have a good fan base, they will help spread the word of your company to friends and family through sharing content, photos and more. However, you have to give them a reason to visit your Facebook page and an incentive to share it with others.
You can get more “Likes” on Facebook simply by using the tips above, which can help you increase brand awareness and sales while helping your company grow and reach new goals.
Do you have any ideas on how to get more consumers to “Like” your Facebook page?
Lisa Mason is huge fan of all things social and spends her days helping others succeed on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and more. Stop by Twitter and say hi at @writerlisamason.
Creative Commons image courtesy of Nakeva
Post Tags: brand awareness, business, fan base, marketing, tips